Monday, July 14, 2008

sexy seventeen

Yesterday, me dad n i turned seventeen. Me and my family went out Friday night for Hancock then supper then home for cake.





And yesterday, my school had a charity fiesta thingy..

me and zaf
me kit and zaf

JJ from the morning crew!
what a nice guy, he gv me a hug and wished me happy birthday

DD :) my biotch.
me and zaf again

zen yee :)

Sound Around The Corner.
they rock wei.

zaf JJ me

Mandy! eat smarties! haha
*inside joke*

me and zaf.. again..
and again..

After the fiesta, i went to eat wif me mumsy. reached home around 5.30 then went out around 6p.m for Klang Rally. I tell you i was sooo tired when i got there.. after a few songs, i seriously ran out of energy.

Pamehh!




tnx guys4 the teman. u all rox sox! :)the afterrally.

thank you everyone for the wishes and prezzies.. i appreciate it lots..

Now the random stuff...



i miss my old hair .. yalayala.. i noe i poser.dat day, i was walking pass this bus exhaust pipe.. suddenly, boom!
the bus started its engine and the exhaust was everywhere.
the smoke was as tall as me.. no joke

zaf: 'hmm.. wats my purpose in life?'

i just added a comment box..so.. do leave a comment yo..
ok.. tomorrow.. i will start studying.. serious..