Sunday, July 6, 2008

part 2

This week was ok, been busy recording videos, organizing my ideas for the graduation mmp. Yesterday i spent more than 2hrs editing it and i was almost done. then... my computer hanged, benggang gila babi! just now, i started doing the videos again.. half an hour later, it hangd again.. wth rite? i think 1 of the videos got virus, must be benny's one.

Other then that, my day was quite relaxing today.. woke up at 12, went to a clubhouse near my house to have lunch, study and gym. Lunch was horrible, i can cook better than that and i cant even cook.. wanted 2study but spent more than half of the time thinking and reading other stuff.. i seriously have to be serious bout my studies, hv to stop wasting my time in class.. mr.chew told me to stop behaving like a std 5 kid *shakes head*... tomorrow i will start studying!!.. realli....

currently addicted to..
bus company, there are dang good, they are a Malaysian band and i think 4 of them are from klang :)
Go visit their myspace page

Klang rally,Legacy,July 12th
It gonna be BIGG!
C U THERE

Jing spent more than 3hours helping me convert all the videos.
it took that long coz there was a problem with the files or the converter.
Still, more than 3hrs spent on helping me! tnxla bro, u deserve a nasi lemak.

waited a year for this


Pictures from my phone..

jian n charles practising b4 their scenepontianak

zafie wafie!

donno how this got into me phone




one of the videos i am making..
this is the fast forward version..


Julian getting whacked. Dont worry, it was a friendly beat up. Look at him, he's smiling.


O yea, today is Rogers bday. Happy Birthday bro!!