Saturday, July 26, 2008

dD :)

Diyanah Radzi Tan Ee Ling

i dan her made deal, she blog tentang saya n i blog tentang dia.. so this post is dedicated to my biotch :)

Our lameness brought us to know each other, i think we met through cluedos rite? now when u look at ur cluedos u must think of me k? Such a great friend, i can sooOo be myself around u.. u appreciate my jokes d most, ur lameness makes me wanna be lamer evrytime, so lame that i wont be able to walk :) i remember the starbucks, the cluedos,the monopolys, the sherades, the taboos, the 'jogs', the 'sajers', the poems, the j-cos, the princess or munchikins, the emo times, the benggang times, the eight ball, the kopitiam near ur hse, the midnight pyramid walks, the indiana jones n prom nites, the apple crumble, the greys anatomy and sooooooo much more!!

Tnx for the advices, the cheering ups, the times u make me wanna put an L on my forehead.Your an awesome friend! stay lame and stay the same aight? :D

taken frm ur facebook
this gal got 16 albums in her facebook!!
u crazy camerafreak!! :)

We need to spend more time 2gether Ee Ling, so much catching up 2do.. i ll write u another poem when i get the inspirasi ok? again.. tnx 4 being such a great friend, my bitchy baby!!